Saturday, October 8, 2011

My All American Boy




I married the man of my dreams. He's the strong one between the two of us. I mean, I thought I was strong, but this guy takes the gold. He's the happiest person I've ever met and he wakes up that way each and every morning. He makes me laugh till there's no sound left and hates it when I try to dress him like a frat boy. He's fun. All the time.

I know he's strong because for seven weeks he's been sick. Like, I've never seen a person this sick in my lifetime. (How's that for newlywed bliss, eh?) In that time, we've been to countless doctors and hospitals trying to find a diagnosis. After being treated for a virus, parasite, and stricture we FINALLY found the culprit: gall-bladder-a-titus. Yep. A non-functioning gall bladder will make even my chatty Mr.Manly-Man speechless.

Yesterday, my studhubs went in for surgery to remove that nasty thang. Now that we are home and can breath again, I'm getting a kick outta watching hubs try to laugh. He sounds like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory Sheldon Laughs. I can't help myself from kissing his scruffy face over and over again! He's sorta hating that but I don't care :)

I'm completely passionate about us lovelies waiting on Mr. Right. I hope to give that message to every darling I meet. In the middle of all the drama-rama in high school and trying to figure out who you want to be-it's easy to lose hope that there is someone special for you. (Cue the tiny mice singing "Somewhere Out There") I'm not really into debating whether God did or did not create someone specifically for each one of us but for me, He did.

So, dream on, lil' ladies! I believe in happily ever after and I don't care who knows it.

Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us"

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog...yay so fun! And inspiring. You're a doll and I'm so glad your hubs is on the mend. Love! Cara Bowling

    ReplyDelete