Sunday, October 9, 2011

Modest is the Hottest

I am an abstinence speaker for CareNet Crisis Pregnancy Center. I lead a group of little lovelies each Sunday afternoon in a mentoring program called "Pearls". I adore these young ladies! They are icing on a cupcake kind of cute. This afternoon, we got to go on a shopping trip where they could pick out an outfit with money from their corresponding sponsors.

Here were the rules:
1. Under $50 buckaroos
2. Must have good coverage of all things lady-like
3. Can not go into Spencer's or Hollister or Nightsongs (ICK!)
4. Collect a fabulous outfit in under 1.5 hours

At the end of our shop-a-thon, I gathered some cuties for a little glimpse of our day at the mall:





And here's a shot of my sista, Bree Proffitt, and I sporting our ultra trendy yet modest worship leading attire tonight at our Sunday evening service. Bree is a fellow fashionista and singer/songwriter. See how we're rockin' the hot-mod look?!


So to all the fashionistas out there, hear us roar: "Modest is the Hottest!"

No comments:

Post a Comment